Our current project in Indiana!
PulsePoint has agreed to allow us to expand their application to address opioid overdoses in collaboration with the Indiana School of Public Health-Bloomington.
See what the press has been saying:
- Training program hopes to combat opioid overdoses
- Opioid Rapid Response Team seeking more volunteers
- Program turns community members into overdose lifesavers
- IU researchers expanding their work to recruit and train citizen responders for opioid overdose events
- Ind. county’s PulsePoint initiative gets boost from national grant
- How a Smartphone App Could Help Communities Respond to Overdoses
- Overdose intervention efforts get a boost
- Sending in the citizen cavalry
- Boone County Media Release
- Free Online Naloxone Training / Mental Health in the ED
Contact Dr. Annie Pezalla firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this project.