BRIEF PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
Targeted for high school aged adolescents, CELEBRATING SAFELY is a 50-minute presentation addressing underage drinking, legal and personal ramifications of alcohol use, and providing safety tips for celebrations. This could be a presentation in individual classroom settings or as a group assembly and presented around the weeks of life celebrations such as homecoming, prom, or graduation.
The digital materials include a lesson plan, tip sheet, video file, and optional live performance script for those schools who want to involve their drama clubs!
- PowerPoint Presentation file
- Video Option or Live performance script to involve school drama clubs
- Short lesson that allows for flexibility
PROGRAM DETAILS & COST
- Preventative program
- Can be administered in a large group setting or in a smaller classroom setting
- Appropriate for use in schools and in the community
$20 (digital download of all files)